GUZZLE H2O EDDY
$315.00 inc. GST
EDDY is an all purpose inline Solid Activated Carbon Block water filter for a wide range of applications. Use it for filling any large container of drinking water. The pores in this 0.5 micron filter are 40X smaller than your typical inline RV water filter. This makes it much more effective at getting chlorine, lead, mercury, VOCs, and sediment out of your water. It also makes sure your water tastes amazing!
9 in stock (can be backordered)
With a 10 inch length, the Eddy maintains a 6.8 LPM flow rate for quick fills of large containers. It also includes a pressure regulator to make sure high volume sources of water get the exact right amount of treatment. With a robust and durable housing, the Eddy is built for years of service. The filter core has a 3,785 litre / 6 month life span, easy replacement.
- 0.5 micron filter
- Solid activated carbon block medium
- 6.8 LPM flow rate
- 125 max PSI / regulated to 50 PSI
- Filter life span 3,785 litres / 6 months
- Removes chlorine, chloramines, lead, mercury, VOCs, bad taste and odour, sediment
- INCLUDES: Eddy filter, pressure regulator, 1.5 meter inlet hose