GUZZLE H2O STEALTH
$1,190.00 – $1,250.00 inc. GST
BUILT-IN UV AND CARBON BLOCK WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM
The Guzzle H2O Stealth is a point-of-use water purification and filtration system that treats water where you drink it – at the faucet! This water filter and purifier is ideal for any RV, camper trailer, van, or boat that has an onboard water tank and pressurised water system.
The Stealth makes your water safe and delicious as you use it. This small and compact water filtration and purification unit is easy to install in your adventure van, overland vehicle, RV, boat, or camper trailer, and does all the work under the counter and behind-the-scenes, turning your sketchy onboard tank water into something that is not only safe to drink but great tasting as well.
- POINT OF USE SYSTEM: Discreet install at galley sink on cold water line of faucet, dedicated faucet optional
- HIGH FLOW: Max flow rate 2.1 gallons (8L)***, minimal 3-5 psi pressure drop
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: LED UV-C purification unit 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses*and is NSF 55 listed
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION: 0.5 micron Activated Carbon Block filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odour, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Efficient LED with Instant ON / OFF UV technology conserves power, draws 0.9 amp when active
- LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS: Single filter to replace – Carbon Block filter capacity up to 3785 liters per cartridge or 6 months of use, low cost replacement available worldwide. UV is maintenance free – no bulbs to replace
- RUGGED TECHNOLOGY FOR MOBILE AND OFF GRID USE: Sturdy construction, solid state electronics
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- WARRANTY: 2 year warranty
- 12V DC Power
STEALTH 5: 11.3″ H x 8.4″ D x 4.7″ W
STEALTH 10: 16.3″ H x 8.4″ D x 4.7″ W
INCLUDES: complete install kit: I/O 0.375″ Push to Connection w/0.375″ and 0.5″ barb adapters, 15′ power cable
*Based on 3rd party testing performed according to the United States EPA Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins.
***10 mJ/cm^2 UV dose; 30 mJ/cm^2 @ 1.4 gpm
Stealth 10, Stealth 5