GUZZLE H2O STEALTH FLEX
$960.00 – $1,035.00 inc. GST
BUILT-IN UV AND CARBON BLOCK WATER PURIFICATION SYSTEM
The Guzzle H2O Stealth is a point-of-use water purification and filtration system that treats water where you drink it – at the faucet! The Flex version of our popular Stealth model offers flexibility for installation in tight spaces.
The Stealth Flex makes your water safe and delicious as you use it. The Flex is a small and compact water filtration and purification unit that is easy to install in your adventure van, overland vehicle, RV, boat, or camper trailer. The Flex is a heavy hitter, turning your onboard tank water into delicious, refreshing water that is safe to drink.
- POINT OF USE SYSTEM: Discreet install at galley sink on cold water line of faucet, dedicated faucet optional
- HIGH FLOW: Recommended flow rate up to 2.1 gallons (8L)***, minimal 3-5 psi pressure drop
- PROVEN TECHNOLOGY: LED UV-C purification unit 3rd party tested to inactivate 99.99% of bacterial, protozoa, and viruses*and is NSF 55 listed
- EFFECTIVE FILTRATION: 0.5 micron Activated Carbon Block filtration is highly effective at reducing sediment, chlorine taste and odour, VOCs, NSF 41 emerging contaminants, lead, mercury, and other chemical contaminants**
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION: Efficient LED with Instant ON / OFF UV technology conserves power, 0.9 amp when active
- LOW MAINTENANCE COSTS: Single filter to replace – carbon block filter capacity up to 1000 gallons or 6 months per cartridge, low cost replacements available worldwide. UV is maintenance free – no bulbs to replace
- RUGGED TECHNOLOGY FOR MOBILE AND OFF-GRID USE: Sturdy construction, solid state electronics
- APPROVED: All components NSF listed or FDA approved materials
- WARRANTY: 2 year warranty
- 12v DC Power
IN THE BOX: Stealth Flex Unit and Installation kit with 3/8” and 1/2” barbed fittings, 3/8” Push to Connect I/O fittings, 15′ 12v power cable, 24″ PEX tubing, hardware.
*Based on 3rd party testing performed according to the United States EPA Ultraviolet Disinfection Guidance Manual
**Will not remove heavy metals or toxins.
***10 mJ/cm^2 UV dose; 30 mJ/cm^2 @ 1.4 gpm
Flex 5, Flex 10